For someone, it can take years. However, it is never too late for a college grad to find new career opportunities and found out what self-marketing approaches will he/she need to find one of the best college grads jobs.
For many students who graduated at the times of economic collapse, there were no college grad jobs out there. Nowadays, these graduates need to transfer from Starbucks barista or lift operator to a real career.
With the effort to ease that transition from college to career, Stanford University has created it annual free research of Hot College Grad Jobs.
So, what makes a hot career really hot? There are such main features that must be considered:
1. Ongoing career prospects in the sphere.
2. Prospected growths in the occupation between 2010 and 2020.
3. Average annual salary.
4. Convenience workplace environment.
The factors that significantly influenced on job demand and employment rates during past crisis years are:
1. Economic crisis of 2008;
2. A global development of Internet usage;
3. The start of a retirement wave caused by baby boom generation.
These sorts of changes affected the types of jobs available, as well as the skills required.
So, these are the Top Hottest Careers for Grads:
1. Software Developers of Applications or Systems Software.
2. Market Research Analysts.
3. Auditors and Accountants.
4. Computer System Administrators.
5. Elementary School Teachers
6. Computer Systems Analysts
7. Management Analysts
8. PR Specialists
9. Insurance Sales Agents
10. Financial Analysts
12. Sales Representatives
13. Securities and Financial Services Sales Agents
14. Legal Assistants
15. Middle School Teachers
16. Training and Development Specialists
17. HR Specialists
In the dynamic and very competitive career market, college grads are always disappointed by their career perspectives during their work in poor-paid jobs. What I have explored through these researches is that college students are in need of connections to high-quality jobs positions. Moat of this job positions require additional courses beyond the college degree, but for the positions we included student do not required to have master’s or Ph.D. degrees and it doen't matter in what place were your college in the college ranks.